View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 03:02 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

the amount of times I've gone to reply to this thread...

Ingrid thanks for all the times you've stopped by & helped out despite never watching the show & for stopping by now with those kind words

Thanks Lizzy & Chris it was very hard but sometimes it is better to say goodbye than watch a board suffer

Ilaria I know how much this board means to you & the show, I hate that you're losing that. There was some real magic here which went unnoticed & unappreciated by many. It could have gone so much longer but we'll always have memories & the DVDs to rewatch & relive the magic the show held. The theatre itself is a magical place & having a show about it was magical. I couldn't not watch & I'm glad I did & I'm grateful for all this show & board gave me & the friends I've made at this board

Perfect gifs

Chelle » join GTmy art