View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 03:36 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

♥ [Goodbye Thread] | Just give them that big finish and leave them wanting more!

On November 8th the Smash board will be closing but before that happens I thought it'd be nice if we could go out with a bang (or a Smash ). In this thread feel free to share anything & everything that you love about the show &/or board, Smash gifs, lyrics, videos, pictures, art, tweets, memories ect. Anything you can think of to do with Smash or the board. This thread is both a farewell to the show & the board & I say go crazy in it

I had the pleasure of being here for the start as one of the MSTs assigned here when it first opened & it is something I'll treasure & keep with me for always. This board was a wonderful place to temp mod & it was great to be here for the excitement of season two. It will always be a shame that it ended there. This board pushes through though & kept fighting so fans could continue to express their love the, characters, cast, & show. For that we mainly have Ilaria to thank. She has been an amazing moderator here & I believe her undying love & dedication has helped keep this board here for us long as it has. I knew from the beginning when we were posting in the campaign thread that she'd be a perfect mod here. It has been a pleasure ti post with her & more recently mod with her. Another amazing person who needs to be mentioned is Shari who was also an amazing moderator who helped keep this board around after the show cancelled. Then to everyone who posted here a big thank you for the memories & sharing the love for this show with us

Now lets get this party started!

Chelle » join GTmy art