View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 09:18 PM
Telepath
Obsessed Fan

I liked this episode.

I also liked that it took all of one episode flat for Oswald to get back into game mode after getting his mother kidnapped.

However, side note, are the "Pike brothers" just a couple of guys who sit in the car? The guy who got killed was the one doing all the work?

Threatening Bruce's life is sorta "meh" because we know it can't happen so there's that.

I kinda missed having any Bruce or Alfred scenes but sure I get why the show needs to focus on plots so I don't mind that.

I thought the genesis of the Firefly character was kinda cool ("arsonist scared of fire") but honestly the actress was rather weak.

Wondering if they'll give Butch a prosthetic, an iron hand or something.

Doesn't seem to be any Bruce or Alfred in next episode either but what do I know. I guess they'll throw them in somehow because they don't want to do two episodes in a row without them. I was thinking they'd have Bruce and Selina meet and Selina telling him to go to hell for ratting her out to Alfred but she certainly seems to have her hands full at the moment.

Urgh really have no clue about anything right now, going to quit rambling.