View Single Post
Old 01-28-2004, 03:43 PM
Eliii
Elite Fan

Well, this was definitely one of the better episodes in a long time. I think. Hard to tell after only watching it once, but it was really good. I think it's cause it had more drama and subtle humor, as opposed to the "trying to desperately to make us laugh ALL THE TIME" kind of humor they've been doing for a while.

But of course there were some annoying scenes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The funeral. Totally not necessary at all. Who was that dude anyway? And why was Rory crying in such a dramatic manner? She couldn't care less about him. Why was Lorelai talking so ****ing loudly? Actually, why were they talking at all? Who cares. It was boring as hell and not funny. While we're on Stan and his bells. Good Lord. Thank God Luke and Lorelai took care of those in the end.

The band is so boring. What's with all this "that's rock'n'roll" talk they do all the time? So lame.

So great that we got more Lane! I'm so happy about that.

Loooove Lorelai's winterclothes. Totally my style. Jeans and sweaters, almost all I wear the whole winter through, heh.

Heh with Lane's group. Hee with the book/CD thing.

Okay, so the Lorelai/Luke storyline. Btw, so great to see them together again. Sighs.

I get why she was hurt that he didn't tell her he had moved. I mean, you tell your friends **** like that. I love it when they fight, though. Love it. It's so intense and they're yelling at each other and all the tension and it's so good. And Lauren and Scott are so good in those scenes. I don't have better and more thought through things to say about that. It's just fab.

Cute how Lorelai really can't get over the Luke issue. Her brain is completely focused on that. Aw.

And then he comes to do the snow. And what a great fight that turned out to be as well. Wow.

Ohh, the night they break the bells. Lose the hat, Lorelai. Not good. Heh at her breaking in. The card-breaking in is so old, though. It doesn't even work that way. The gym joke was kinda funny, though. The scene in the church was so incredibly sweet. And awwww when she admitted she didn't want him to move. I was begging for a hot and desperate kiss in there, but no such luck. The look on her face when she said "I care" and that whole exchange there at the end. She almost started crying, it seemed. My God she cares a lot about him. Maybe even love him.

Poor Lane. No gig. That's all I care about where the band is concerned. Okay, it was a little cool when they fought at the end, but that's it.

I totally want Lorelai's blue lobster top. :giggle:

Aw at the Laundry dude. Poor Rory, everyone heard that. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The Lane/MamaLane scene was so great. Finally she told her how things were. Lane is so grown now. It was beautiful to watch the whole scene. She was wearing Lorelai's sweater. :giggle: Also in those shoes, she's almost as tall as Rory. And the scenes with Rory there at the end was really good too. Keiko does emotional scenes really well.

Sweet with Lorelai and Rory at the end. But what on earth was Lorelai wearing? Christ.

Ohh, what a great ending.