View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 08:10 PM
Rainha♕Primavera
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternityroad (View Post)
OK, Now I feel stupid here. I don't follow what goes on behind the scenes on shows and I don't often closely read the forums, soooo it seems there is bad blood between AP and JM. Could someone fill me in? Jealousy? Fans liked Kalinda better than Alicia? It seems petty and unprofessional, though? So it must be something else. Pardon my naivete.
You're not alone. I did not know any of this until I read about the output of Archie. I agree with all who think they should not have let the thing go that far. But perhaps they pamper the protagonist and gave what gave. Perhaps this is another one of the reasons why Josh left the show. Nobody wants to work in a bad environment, coupled with the fact of wanting new challenges and receive financially viable proposals.

"In my opinion" TGW had everything to be more than it is. The staff are not using all the resources they can to make the most attractive show. This fight between the actresses is another example, they let that harm the plot.

But despite all their problems, I want to see how they will finish the story. Knowing that their ability to submissions is questionable.

Kalinda was an interesting character but never actually knew more about the events that shaped his personality, ditto for the other characters. And they can not live of disputes between partners forever. So, I want to know how everything will be.

For me the romance between Finn and Alicia is the more certain, unless the actor also want to leave. And the proposed of Canning is precisely for this alleged affair happen. I until thought that the character died because of nothing his wife decides to work in the office.

Hopefully next season, they improve that odious way of play the information without making coherent connections.

But speaking on episodes, guys, we will have a survivor game of season 6?