View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 01:46 PM
wild sage growing
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivating (View Post)
I hear ya, LC. It would be different if someone who professed to ship OQ like I do started ranting like crazy. I'd be more inclined to step in and say, "Yo yo yo, don't misrepresent ('cause I'm gangsta lol, jk)!" It's when the discussions are this character vs. that character/focused on topics I could care less about that I stay away. And LMAO! No putting you down!
Agreed. Honestly, when people criticize Regina, I get pissed and defensive, but I understand that they support other characters, and if they argue their point succinctly, I can respect that and move on. No harm, no foul.

It's when people like Radames go off on baseless rants and his shipmates just sit there and enable him--that's what bothers me. He gets away with what he does because the people he respects don't care at all. He only ever hears it from Regina stans, and it's easy for him to write us off because he doesn't agree with us to begin with.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ