View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Jasper1975
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell 10/2/00 (View Post)
We figure their anniversary is in June because Graduation was 12 days after the engagement and Liz says to Max she will marry him after Graduation.

May 14 got started being it was the last day Roswell aired but then we saw how in Graduation they make it clear the wedding would have been in June.
Most of the time that the episode is dated in June, which is why I like to celebrate their anniversary on May 14th. And it's just easy given it was the date of the series finale. But yeah they probably stopped within days of leaving to get married. Given I doubt they would have wanted to wait, but really it could have been anytime. But only we know that they are married when Liz sends the diary and the letter home to her father to explain. So it could not have been that long after they vanished.

Quote:
Aw I never noticed that before. Wow then that tells me they were in the run and grabbed what ever worked for them.
Maria's outfit is very bohemian but she tended at times to wear some stuff like. Michael does look similar to the top he wore in Vegas. Kyle looks completely different than he would typically wear. But given they all were running. I am not sure they had time to go home and collect their belongings. So they all had to do some shopping to pick up supplies. And clothing...

Quote:
Yes I agree the wedding dress was more formal for the event. I loved the dress we got it seemed to fit Liz especially being she slightly showed her stomach where Max healed her.
Never thought of that before. But given they probably were on a budget. And trying to keep simple. They probably were able to find something simple yet still a clearly white wedding dress. And Max in a suit...

Quote:
Yes a thrift shop I could totally see them going to.
Given unless they used their powers to create money. They probably had to keep a eye on finances. And probably would have stopped off, especially if they had replenish all their wardrobes. And given Isabel and Maria are known to like clothes and shopping. They probably would have found something perfect. And given they probably didn't have a lot of time and expense...

Stopping at the chapel probably was the expense. It was perfect that they were able to find a small white chapel. Showed they wanted to do it right. And it's not like they could go to any government building and do it at city hall! Was perfect.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!