View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Keke75p
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I can't imagine there won't be a part of this story that doesn't come to "Deacon on death's door". I don't LIKE the idea of Maddie as a donor because she's a minor. Yes, you can give part of your liver, but it's a hugely painful and invasive surgery and there are indications it can potentially have long-term impact for certain things. I don't know that a 15 year old girl is emotionally or mentally prepared to make that choice, even if she thinks she is. But I see it happening.
I can see her being a match and het wanting to do it but it never happening and he gets another donor or didn't we here he goes for a second opinion? Maybe I'm wrong but I coulda swore he goes to another dr for a second opinion and also Scarlette having him do the whole holistic approach, but I'm so not sure if that's something that was leaked or an idea. Anyways trur in TV land anyyhing is possible but I think it's more realistic for Beverly to be a match and Scarlette get her blood type from her dad. Ok now im just blabbering lol