View Single Post
Old 02-04-2015, 03:38 AM
Ceta_Cea
Part-Time Fan

Question for the OP: If Liz real father had something to do with the Fulcrum, was he a part of the organization / did he work for it? Do we have any information whether the real father is dead or not?

Taking what Red told Madeline at face value, my reasons for that I stated already either here or in the Red&Liz thread: What if the organization killed Reds family. For whatever reasons, maybe he found something about them in his work as an Officer or maybe he did something to contradict one of their deals. He then tries to find out why they did it and who did it and finds that Liz real father has information on it. It would explain why the whole thing is so important to him.

I came up with three different scenarios for the house fire:

1. Red burnt the house down as retaliation.

2. The house was already burning and Red went in & found Liz and got her out.

3. Red wasn't anywhere near the fire but somehow found Liz afterwards and thought it would be safer for her to stay with Sam.

I'm sure the writers have a completely different story in mind but I love to speculate about this show (most often before I go to sleep). I'm just writing my speculations down, you don't have to comment on it. I want to have them written down for the time when to show is finished (which I hope will take a looooooooooooong time), to see whether I was right or not.

Anyway if the writer ever come to this board, I'm sure they would have a field day reading our theories.

Do the right thing, do the right thing - Do it all the time, do it all the time - Make yourself right, never mind them - Don't you know you're not the only one suffering- They say it's nothing but that ain't the reality - They may take us on but they can never take us easy - TBL Task Force