View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Regina didnt curse often, at least not any more and never in front of the kids. Ever since Devina had the idea with the cuss jar, after having overheard her mother to be she had figured she could at least put the idea she had to good use. For every curse, every bad word, Chris, Regina, Henry and of course herself had to put in one dollar in her piggy bank account - at least thats what she had officially named it and no one had denied her that request. So far the jar held about 30 dollars from the last two months, 20 of them being from Henry. Teenage angst was something very powerful and got her a lot of money. She had a blast.

The brunette sighed but nodded "I am sorry about the cussing. I promise to put at least about 5 dollars into the jar when we get back" she apologized before turning to Snow "Oh you didnt have to explain that - this all hear SCREAMS snow white. I know that my lovely fiance would never do such a thing. He does actually love me." she said but with a hint of a smile and as much as she wanted to, she couldnt be mad at snow for wanting to throw her a bridal shower. It was just who she was and if Regina was honest with herself, she never wanted her friend to change. She turned to her family with a smirk "well. a friendly advice, next time dont keep any secrets from me. I wont hold it against you, promise" she teased lightly and her mood finally improved.

The kids disappeared with the crowd and when Chris told her that she had to ask Snow about the games she nodded softly and prepared herself for the worst. Regina had never heard so many bridal shower games in her entire life "What happened to you? Did you inhale google?" she wanted to know and shook her head. "and you Mr, did bring this on yourself." she shot back but she knew very well that she couldnt resist her soon to be husband and well now that she had calmed down considerably, she had to admit that she wasnt even really mad. She just loved to tease - but so did he. When he mentioned the presents she nudged his rips willing him to shut up. "Oh shush you and your smugness" she told him but laughed softly. She loved their banters and she loved him. More than he would probably ever know.

She cleared her throat and straightened her back as Snow started making suggestions about the games and all color drained from Reginas face as she finally settled on making dresses out of toilet paper Over my dead body she thought but the hopefull happy expression on her friends face let her sigh and put on a smile "Fun" she called out, raising and eyebrow hoping it didnt sound as sarcastic as it was meant to be. Glaring at Chris when he teamed up with Charming, Hook, Archie and Grumpy she looked around until Devina told her that she would help her "Well you are certainly my savior, I certainly have no idea how to make a dress out of... toilet paper, but I Know you have a very creative mind D. so.. make me proud" she instructed the little girl who beamed with pride as Snow, Tinkerbell and even Emma walked over to join the pair. Snow overfloated everyone wiht enough toilet paper to last a lifetime before she started a countdown and the game was one. Regina had to admit watching everyone trying to craft a dress out of something as simple as am cleaning product was certainly interesting and before she knew it she was helping Devina while Snow was cheering on her.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign