View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 08:47 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Cool (View Post)
I'm getting a bit tired of them too to be honest. Strax works great for comedic relief, like he has done more or less always, but it always feels a little disconnected how they are always thrown into the Doctors storyline without much continuity when it comes to storylines. They just show up

I know that Moffat has a fondness for overly convoluted plotlines sometimes, but i think he has dialed that way too far down with these three.

But i agree with you, the ep did feel a little confusing at times. But i do have a feeling that the episode could seem a bit better when you look back at it after having watched his story-arch unfold in the next couple of episodes.
I agree completely with that Moffat trends to do that a lot aka river the angels and it does get boring

The age this was nice to me what got me what his face and the identity of seeing what you want to see like his speech to Clara and valstra to Clara saying it's the same guy just a different face you look at him and she sees a different person but his still the same doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make Them Laugh (View Post)
I didn't get the ending?

Spoiler:
To your question

Spoiler: