View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 10:36 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I've merged your thread with the OT thread Toni just because I wasn't sure that it necessarily needed its own thread & wasn't sure where else to put it

Thanks for the kind words . I really do hope you feel that you can be more open here & enjoy it here. I'm sorry for your poor experience elsewhere & hope that things don't turn out like that here too. To be respectful of the other site it is best to not mention the name of it & also we can't link to other message boards (that's against the rules) anyway so don't link to it either

Quote:
Originally Posted by maplezbear (View Post)
Thanks. I thought I would be able to catch up on sleep tomorrow, but I have to be up early. So I guess Sunday will have to do.

Hope you got to read your book.
Pity you have to get up early on Saturday. Hope you can catch up on sleep on Sunday though Sleep is good

I did, eventually when I got off here . I've finished it now too which is good as it was due back to the library today . Unfortunately it was raining this morning, or spitting more than raining, so had to go out in that to go return it & borrow more books. Good thing I had an umbrella but still don't like going out when it is raining. Of course now it is all blue skies & sunny outside

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Chelle » join GTmy art