View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:24 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager
the fight never ends

Jimmy annoyed me so I wouldn't mind if he disappeared but on the other hand I'd like to see if he changed after prison. A part of me thinks he would have been written out for a little bit because he was meant to be locked away. This would have provided time for Karen to disappear & he not be sure how to connect with her once he is out (like what was already mentioned)

I think the movie would have been good & given us knew opportunities to see certain characters interact. If Tom & Julia were the writers for it then we'd continue to see them interacting & hopefully being friends again for good. Then I would have loved to see more interaction between Karen & them as well as Karen & Eileen. But it would have been mostly interesting to see how Karen was in the new situation. It wasn't her dream but I think she would have enjoyed the experience. I don't know that it would have changed her, but I think she would have grown some more still (like she grew between the first & second season). I also think that Karen & Ivy would have been able to be more like friends with Karen doing the movie. But on the other hand we have Derek. He could cause some problems between them if he starts having a wandering eye. Yes I ship Divy, however I do see him wanting to keep working & be trying to work on the movie. I don't think he'd be able to magically change & be good for Ivy or a good father. He's going to make mistakes & just because they have a child together doesn't mean they'd have to stay together. He'd try to support Ivy but they both were independent so I think they'd both want each other to keep working & chasing their dreams as much as they can too. I think they'd support that but then there would be a possibility of Cartwills. But I also don't know that Karen would want that because she may not want to hurt Ivy I think she'd at least protest at first if things went in that direction

I'm not sure what they'd do with the ensemble & characters like Ana. It would be nice to see them all (& Ivy) end up in a new musical & move on from Bombshell/Hit List. Some stay with a musical for YEARS though so I don't think that'd happen. Ivy would leave Bombshell because of her baby the ensemble would have no reason to leave though. They were minor characters but so may not have mattered

Chelle » join GTmy articon