View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 12:40 PM
TJ72389
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikram Phalange (View Post)
I was talking about in general, whether it's posters here, critics or fans. They all can't seem to talk about Laurel/Sara without mentioning Felicity or comparing her. I think it speaks volumes.
And who's fault is that, exactly? Certainly not the writers or media for making it that way, right? Or did they really think doing things like putting Felicity at the very front of the cast promo while Laurel is literally put in the back wouldn't annoy people? Or when Ausiello mostly answers Felicity/Olicity related questions. Or where you can't go through an interview without Felicity and Olicity being brought up, but Thea, Laurel, and Moira are rarely ever mentioned. Like this isn't a system already set-up the moment more than one woman appears on screen.

I mean, just two days ago people here were complaining about Sara because, apparently, she takes too much of Felicity's screen-time. And that's not the same thing? Why is it valid when you guys bring up another female character in regards to Felicity, but for everyone else, it isn't? Like, Laurel fans can't even complain about Sara literally taking thing that should go to Laurel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatbastet (View Post)
KC appears to be working out with Tommy Europe. He's a personal fitness trainer who has some tv shows and a membership site and such.

Tom Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It makes me wonder if Katie went a bit method with Laurel this season. Last season, she was called fat. Then this season, she was called too skinny. So, I wonder if the weight loss had a bit to do with Laurel not taking care of herself?

Either way, I hope the reason Katie's working out now is because she's preparing for Black Canary next season.

Last edited by TJ72389; 03-22-2014 at 12:51 PM