View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 03:20 AM
cherrios
Master Fan

I think Veronica follow her passion and I'm not talking about just Logan. I think New York and that career path would have been safer, but she wouldn't have been happy in the end. Working for a big firm like that where the Fortune 500 guys make silly little law suits from ever troubling them. Usually means in that fictional reality would her becoming an 09, using her wealth and power to take out the little guy.

Sidenote: I'm not saying lawyers like Veronica would have been are all in league with evil money gruby slime balls.

I just think the work would have burn her out or made her bitter. She became alive while she was on the hunt. Maybe if Veronica was working as a DA putting criminals away or a defense attorney trying to help innocent people who been given a tough break. I just can't see her being happy in a big firm that makes things disappear, so no body has to deal with them.

I honestly think that five or ten years down the line. She would have been unhappy and just going through the motions. But I think a part of her will act out, whether with a case or a more bad boy. I just don't see her doing well in that kind of "safe" life. Maybe Veronica from before Lilly's murder. But not the one after, I think she would have been bored and unhappy.