View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 07:59 AM
monygrl
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding on to memories (View Post)
I think she does, but the problem is he kept it a secret from her. Like the EP said, he's been living two lives.
I think she understands why he would have killed in the 50's not that he is systematically killing even now innocent people.

"damon killing sara is OOC. because is bull**** from the writers. and half of the fandom has this opinion. making him the villian after just 9 episoades is again bull****. you do this storyline at the end of a season not now. but clearly this smell as a stelena comeback very soon and people that think stelena is over are just naive.... "

I think its OOC also. We all know that he has no problems being the bad guy, but even just last season, he told Klaus, be bad with a purpose otherwise your just a dick, or something along those lines. Killing innocent people for something their ancestors did isn't a reason, IMO.

I just hate this.

"A lot of people think breaking up Delena now is good, and they'll get back together at the end of the season. I'm just mad at the way they're doing it. Retconning Damon is such lazy writing. "

I agree. But I'm also pissed because they are going to make Elena the bad guy. I've already been seeing it, with people saying, "Well Elena knew how Damon was before she got together with him. Its her fault"

Ooh, just saw this interview with Caroline Dries and it gives me hope for Delena

Fair to say that the future of Damon and Elena will be forever changed following the fall finale?

The dynamic will certainly change. Moving forward, it will continue to hit some speed bumps here and there. I think the audience will be surprised by what we do. I think it's one of my favorite parts of the show.

Last edited by monygrl; 12-12-2013 at 08:16 AM