View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 04:36 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

He does

I'm curious to see how they have his relationship with the new character. I don't think I'll get to her introduction until next year though as I'm presuming that I'll only get two more episodes before it goes on Summer hiatus here . So I'll have to wait for my curiosity or find spoilers . But he seemed to have a connection with most of the others from the start & he "doesn't waste good". McGee he more took some time to warm up to but I still think he liked him & found him valuable early on, but Tony, Kate, & Ziva it was all clearly from the start. So it will be interesting if they make this another person he seems as good that he doesn't want to waste or if she gets forced onto him & the team (for lack of a better way of phrasing that since forced isn't the best word)

Chelle » join GTmy art