View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 05:15 PM
SolveMyMystery
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmm349 (View Post)
Well I think a lot of this will be a journey for John Ross. Coping with JRs death, being married, etc. In a way, I'm glad some of this stuff happened so early on rather then it popping up later on...because once he says "I love you"...I feel him cheating and being like this would've stung more...but since he hasn't and is so guarded, when he says it he may truly mean it. Doesn't excuse what he did but it does give context. I just hope it's not too late for Pamela to forgive him.

And I think John Ross knows Pamela is a catch (part of the reason he wanted to marry her), but I also think he believes he is smarter or savvier than her and that's why he can get away with Emma. But if Pamela did it to him, I think he'd flip out. Pamela (which was so sweet, but I wish she didn't say it) told him she loves him and that probably makes JR3 thinks she is in his pocket....and will take her for granted. So if some guy starts trying to woo her, it may make John Ross wake up and realize how good he has it.

Just my thoughts, anyway.
That's exactly what I believe it happened. And I also think that was one of the thing that draw him to Elena. He knew she didn't love him as much as Chris and he is a player just like his dad. He wants to win and he thought he won Pamela and maybe felt it was to easy. He will have a rude awaking.

Last edited by SolveMyMystery; 10-04-2013 at 05:21 PM