View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 05:55 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

Andie you amaze me with your knowledge . That confuses me then, but I'm sure it will make more sense come the next episode. Thanks for clearing things up some . I still find it hard to believe that she removed her necklace as all I can think of is in S7 when we had the flashbacks to her time between the seasons she said she'd rather die than take it off. But as a clue presumably for Tony it does make a little more sense I guess. I just hope she gets it back or gets a new one (preferably from Tony)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
Their conversation when Fornell asked Gibbs if they were going to kiss and all was hilarious
That line & when Fornell asked Gibbs if they were breaking up were my favourite lines from their scenes

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote