View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 06:49 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I presume the picture was her & Ari & a clue to where she is now too, but Tony wasn't sure what it meant

Ziva may not have been in the episode on screen but I feel that she was still involved & her presence was still felt. You still got Tiva because of the things Tony was saying & doing & how he was the one interacting with her & looking out for her. Then Ziva still kicked ass even if we never saw it. I'm a little surprised that she has taken off her necklace though

I'm not sure on Delilah, I think I need to see more of her. Her & McGee seemed sweet together though. The jealousy bit with Abby seemed a little awkward to me, & not in a good way though. I don't know, maybe I'll feel differently when I see the episode whenever it eventually airs here. I'm sure watching it again will allow me to pick up on things I missed since there was a lot going on in one episode & I was watching it late at night

I loved Tony in the episode which is saying something. Him talking to his fish was funny - & how he pretty much said what we were saying in the Tiva thread the past few days

I love that Cote is still in the credits & they haven't removed her yet

I loved McGee's comment to Fornell too. Probably one of my favourite bits about the episode

Fornell & Gibbs are wonderful together as always

While the credits were on I was thinking had season ten ended with the explosion we may have had more of a suspense during the hiatus. To me the only thing which we had was wondering what they are going to do with Ziva now that Cote is leaving & how will the team get back together which wasn't much. But maybe it wouldn't have since it didn't have any of the main characters in the building

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote