View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Kimlegaspi
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
What I didn't quite believe though was when Alicia said she loves Peter. It may just have been unsuccessful delivery from Julianna, but something was a bit odd there... Of course I want Alicia and Peter to be together.
I agree. The way JM played it - with the hesitation etc. (and Alicia apparently lied to Grace) - it felt more like Alicia wanted to love Peter, decided to love Peter. Because she loves her kids and she loves her family and she wants it all back. Like she once said to her brother Owen: "Sometimes the heart needs steering." And that's what Alicia did last night. But I think it was good for Alicia to make a decision. Finally. It brought peace to her soul which was clearly visible in the dance.

This episode was extraordinary. Really fantastic and well done. It had so clearly the Kings' handwriting and the way it was done it reminded me a lot of Season 1. The chemistry between JM and JN was amazing. A really special moment on TV. The scene between Alicia and Will were really touching, and it was good to see an Alicia who finally takes responsibility for her life and her family. I hope she will stick to her decision and won't throw it away in the next episodes. Actually I think Alicia shouldn't be with Peter or with Will, but maybe that's just me (and no, this has nothing to do with the fact that I secretly wish she would choose Kalinda) and I'm fine with any of them as long as Alicia MAKES A DECISION.

I think the GPS car/dog thing was the low point of the episode but I can overlook that, because everything else was fantastic. And JM's performance made this episode 10times better than it already was. This woman amazes me again and again.

Alicia's Mom was hilarious and I also loved the kids and their reaction to their grandma . And Kresteva was the salt in the supper. Really great. And I liked how Eli was used in the episode. Oh, and I loved the little Cary/Kalinda interaction and Cary's and her hand talking to each other. Cary's hand: "Hey, didn't you like it? There is something between us, isn't it?" - Kalinda's hand: "I told you that I can't give you what you want. We had a deal, now stick to it."

Alicia and Kalinda talked to each other. Wow! Wow! Wow! Okay, it was only on the phone and it was only about work but it was a clear sign that they still seem to know each other. Well, and "I need you, Kalinda" and ""Be right there" was of course a nice dialogue.

Last edited by Kimlegaspi; 03-25-2013 at 01:57 PM