View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:51 PM
AddisonLove
Supreme Fan

And that is the Private Practice, I love. No gimmicks, just good emotional storytelling.

I loved that they went with the open adoption storyline, instead of her wanting him back. They did a really good job of telling it from Addison and Judy's POV and sympathized with both. I do think she was overstepping when she brought her mother to the park to see Henry. She should have asked Addison before, so I understand Addison flipping out when she showed up at the practice. In the end, it is about what is the best for Henry, so I am proud Addie was able to put aside her fears, insecurity, etc and did what she thought was the best for him. One day he will most likely want to know about his birth mother and where he came from. I do think Addison should set some boundaries, so I hope they were going to discuss it and figure it out.

I admit I cried when Addison gave Judy the necklace. Also, cried when Addison was writing her mentor's letter and they showed the flashbacks to Addie adopting Henry.

The mentor storyline and the lawsuit storyline was nicely woven in to the theme of the episode. Other thoughts: Kate was amazing, baby Henry is adorable, and Addison proposed. Looking forward to tomorrow's episode!
You look beautiful, like a princess. An angry little princess. Someone stole your tiara. ~ Jane (to Lisbon)