View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 02:58 AM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

It was about 5 seasons long I think, so it might take a bit to be able to catch up on the original series. But I think S1 of that was the best, so even if you could just find time to check out that & compare. But glad you enjoyed the remake, it's good to hear that someone did enjoy it & didn't know the original show . That makes it sound like it could have been a good, or at least ok, show
Quote:
Originally Posted by JensensGurl07 (View Post)
yeah! I really loved it!! and I wanted Ella to hook up with David? Was that his name the blonde one I don't remember
If it was the son of a previous MP character, then yeah it was David . They do seem to have something going on which makes me want that to happen too, at least atm anyway . I can't believe I've only seen 4 episodes, it feels like more

Chelle » join GTmy art