View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 06:02 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

I never watched the original MP or 90210 (or any other show from that franchise including the original of that), so just going from it I thought it was pretty good. Sure there are better shows, but there's also a lot worse out there which get to continue

Which Charlie's Angels did you watch Honeycutt? I never watched the new one as I found the movies weren't like the original so I didn't want to try seeing how badly they remade it (as I predicted/presumed it would be bad) as I loved the original series (well what I saw of it). I think I may have also been watching something else when it was on here too, but can't remember. I know my mother hated the remake as she did try it out & she did love the original series. It just wasn't the same, & they were getting things wrong/changing things.

Chelle » join GTmy art