View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:00 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

None of the new shows are strong contenders for me, but I have a couple for various reasons which I'd like to look into to see what they're like.

- Arrow (for Katie Cassidy)
- Malibu Country (for Lily Tomlin mainly)
- Chicago Fire (for Jesse Spencer, & because it's produced by Dick Wolf)
- Nashville (for country music)
- Mistresses (maybe, for Alyssa Milano. But since it's based on a UK show of the same name I'm a little reluctant to watch even if I didn't watch the original)
- Beauty & the Beast (it looks like it might be ok, so maybe)
- 666 Park Avenue (it looks like it might be ok, so maybe)

Wow that's more than I thought. But most of them I don't know how long I'd stick with them as most don't have a strong draw card to pull me in. Then I also don't think many of them will actually air here so that will change things too . The first 3 are the only ones I know I will watch (providing Chicago Fire gets picked up here, I already know Malibu Country is meant to be).

Current Shows;
- NCIS
- Once Upon a Time
- Gossip Girl
- Smash
- Hart of Dixie
- Law & Order: SVU

Right now I'm watching GCB & Melrose Place which are both airing here (yeah we're a bit behind to only just be getting MP now atm. But since they only have the one season not really worth adding to the above list.

Chelle » join GTmy art