View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 06:25 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

What do you think of this song? Its a great song
Do you remember when you first heard this song? Listening to the album for the first time
Has your opinion of this song changed over time? Yes, I don't think I liked it as much as I do now at first, it grew on me quickly though
Do you believe that this was a good song to release as a single? Well it seemed to have done well in most countries it was released in so I'd say so
Favourite lyrics?
The story goes on without you
And there's got to be another ending
But yeah you broke my heart it won't be the last time
But I'll get over them too
As a new door opens we close the ones behind
And if you search your soul I know you'll find
You never really knew me

Do you like the music video? Yes
Would you change anything in the music video? If so what? Nothing
Favourite part of the music video? All of it? I'd go with the parts with the rose though
Least favourite part of the music video? Can't say I have one
What do you think of the single cover? simple, & pretty coloured
If you have seen the other single cover, what do you think of it? Which single cover do you prefer? I saw the other version on Wikipedia when I was gathering the information to add to this thread & I think I prefer it to this one, but I'm not sure why...
Anything else you'd like to add? I agree with Ingrid. I was hoping that Dancing With a Broken Heart would be a little like this actually

Chelle » join GTmy art