View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 04:44 PM
juju_b
Addicted Fan

so i watched the episode, intense. meghan had tweeted earlier that everyone was going to be naked and she was right!

sally~ getting stuck in that womans body :omg: but i can understand how she feels. but doesn't make it right. now that poor woman is being haunted.

aiden~ he has now gone back to the dark side but not quite so i guess he is in the dark gray zone. his "son" story line will be interesting.

suren~ i say it again i really love her, she tries hard to please everyone and herself but sometimes it back fires. the scene when she killed that girl, and she was sent to be grounded was omg but it is the vampire equivalent to punching her in teh face, i mean i would of suggested that over sucking her blood but to each there own i guess lol. but if she hadnt been grounded she wouldn't of been able to learn from her mistakes, lets just hope she actually learned something. but going after the orphans is a good start. i know i am not one for disorganization

josh~ he was eh for me this week idk...maybe its just me.

twins~ don't have anything to say about them...except girl growing on me a bit.

Nora~ wow shocker she actually likes being the wolf! that is why she doesn't want josh to find a cure because she likes it. then having her and the twins kill/eat her abusive ex-boyfriend :omg:

over all very good episode, can't wait for next week.