Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2012, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

BH US Episode Disucssion 2x05: "Addicted to Love"

Being Human US Episode 2x05 'Addicted To Love"

Aidan and Suren's love affair heats up while Sally gets tangled in her own love triangle

Old 02-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Addicted Fan

so i watched the episode, intense. meghan had tweeted earlier that everyone was going to be naked and she was right!

sally~ getting stuck in that womans body :omg: but i can understand how she feels. but doesn't make it right. now that poor woman is being haunted.

aiden~ he has now gone back to the dark side but not quite so i guess he is in the dark gray zone. his "son" story line will be interesting.

suren~ i say it again i really love her, she tries hard to please everyone and herself but sometimes it back fires. the scene when she killed that girl, and she was sent to be grounded was omg but it is the vampire equivalent to punching her in teh face, i mean i would of suggested that over sucking her blood but to each there own i guess lol. but if she hadnt been grounded she wouldn't of been able to learn from her mistakes, lets just hope she actually learned something. but going after the orphans is a good start. i know i am not one for disorganization

josh~ he was eh for me this week idk...maybe its just me.

twins~ don't have anything to say about them...except girl growing on me a bit.

Nora~ wow shocker she actually likes being the wolf! that is why she doesn't want josh to find a cure because she likes it. then having her and the twins kill/eat her abusive ex-boyfriend :omg:

over all very good episode, can't wait for next week.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds intense!! Can't wait to watch it! Hopefully tomorrow
Old 02-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
suren~ i say it again i really love her, she tries hard to please everyone and herself but sometimes it back fires.
I love Suren too! I didn't think I would, and it does annoy me that all of aidan's time is spent with her, but I'm actually very interested in her chracter and story. I definitely prefer her over rebecca, by far.

What's going on with Sally just keeps getting worse and worse it's terrible that that woman is now haunted, and I know Sally is really gonna be feeling guilty now.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Where's this week's? Sally's mom sucked!!! Aidan my heart is in my throat now for him too, Bishop's right he is scared for him and so am I but the same can be said about Josh since he gave up the purebreeds, does he think it will be that easy??
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.