View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 05:46 PM
smoothaise
Elite Fan

FYI: Next new episode airs February 12th so just under 3 weeks to go.

Solid episode. I'm glad Susan helped resolve the Alejandro/family stuff. None of the women were going to so it was good they found a way to have Susan's grief lead her down that path. I think this was also a strong episode for Gaby because it made her come to terms with her past; and it said a lot for how Susan consoled his step-daughter, with Gaby's regret.

Oh, Lynette. I absolutely loved that she overused the word, "Although..." This new guy seems like another Tom. And poor Renee, she lost her hair stylist.

And also poor Renee for being involved with Ben's ploy. But, I'm glad he both decided to not go through with it - based on how genuine she felt towards him - and I'm glad that she was able to just, walk away from it all.

Bree, Bree, Bree... WOW! Some hot 1-night stands she had! Shocker, the one guy turns out to be married. But I did love how she handled herself in that final scene, at the Church bake sale. Ironically, with class. She held her head up high and just - OWNED it. Hey, glad to see Karen back! The end with her making out with the guy - yikes! And now the promo, she hits him and it looks like he attacks her. Intense!

P.S. I'm excited for Gaby's new look for the house. We're so used to that furniture/artwork/color scheme. It'll be a nice change of pace.

kenny | credit