Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

8x12 Episode Discussion "What's the Good of Being Good" 1/22 ALL NEW!

Episode Synopsis: Bree spins further out of control, fueled by alcohol and lust; Lynette goes on her first date since separating from Tom—with Renee's hairdresser; Ben has a surprise for Renee; Alejandro's widow suspects that he was murdered and confronts Susan about it; and Gaby discovers that Alejandro also abused his stepdaughter.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Ken!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ
TFTNT Ken!
Yw

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Old 01-22-2012, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

This was a great episode, I loved the storylines in the episode.

I'll start with...

Bree: Haha, lol poor Bree she's hurting so much but she was hilarious with her one-night stands. I loved how she still was her ole self she didn't change it's only two things that changed and that was her drinking again and have sex with random guys with no feeling.

Cameron Matherson was super hot but what a cheater lol.

Lynette: I'm glad she finally knows how much of a push over and always wants to one-up someone especially Tom. If she wants to start dating again she needs to be more open to possibilities and not judge people.

Susan: I knew this would come back to kick her in the ass. But. she did the right thing and now Gabby can rest easier.

Gabby: I am glad she talked to Alejondro's family and the wife now knows how bad her husband was.

Renee: Girl friend did the right thing dumping Ben it was wrong of him to give her a ring in the first place but I'm glad Ben wants to keep Renee out of his money problems cause it really doesn't involve her.

Overall, very good episode I am looking forward to the next episode. Julie's back and Bree's in trouble it looks good.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 01-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode was amazing!

Bree: Poor Bree is going though such a hard time right now

Susan: my first thought was that she needed to mind her own business but I'm glad she helped with the whole conflict.

Lynette: she needs to start fresh and not bring her baggage to the table

Gabby: my heart melted for her. She was truly amazing this whole episode.
icon: xthebesthing
Old 01-23-2012, 01:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I liked this episode.

As much as Susan has been annoying during this mystery at least it got a good pay off in this episode. Hopefully things can start looking up for her for the back 11 episodes.

Im actually enjoying seeing the downfall of Bree Van De Kamp. It sucks that basically all of Wisteria Lane is against her but cant wait to see them all come back to help her get on her feet again. But I cant help but wish that Edie was still around because you know she wouldve ended up being there for Bree after all they have been through together and she would help slap some sense into Bree.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you Kay especially about Lynette's baggage. It true she should chill when she talks.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

FYI: Next new episode airs February 12th so just under 3 weeks to go.

Solid episode. I'm glad Susan helped resolve the Alejandro/family stuff. None of the women were going to so it was good they found a way to have Susan's grief lead her down that path. I think this was also a strong episode for Gaby because it made her come to terms with her past; and it said a lot for how Susan consoled his step-daughter, with Gaby's regret.

Oh, Lynette. I absolutely loved that she overused the word, "Although..." This new guy seems like another Tom. And poor Renee, she lost her hair stylist.

And also poor Renee for being involved with Ben's ploy. But, I'm glad he both decided to not go through with it - based on how genuine she felt towards him - and I'm glad that she was able to just, walk away from it all.

Bree, Bree, Bree... WOW! Some hot 1-night stands she had! Shocker, the one guy turns out to be married. But I did love how she handled herself in that final scene, at the Church bake sale. Ironically, with class. She held her head up high and just - OWNED it. Hey, glad to see Karen back! The end with her making out with the guy - yikes! And now the promo, she hits him and it looks like he attacks her. Intense!

P.S. I'm excited for Gaby's new look for the house. We're so used to that furniture/artwork/color scheme. It'll be a nice change of pace.
Old 01-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

3 weeks?! Why so long?

I loved the scene with Gabby and ex step-father's wife. I think she knew that Gabby killed the ex step-father/her husband. They both had this certain look on their faces and when she said to Gabby 'that's wine right. You need to take care of that'.

I'm so glad that the daughter told her mother what was going on too. That scene broke my heart
icon: xthebesthing
Old 01-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

WTF is up with all of these breaks? Seriously, why are there so many.