View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 08:23 PM
MrღMrsStinsbatskys
Fan Forum Star

This was a great episode, I loved the storylines in the episode.

I'll start with...

Bree: Haha, lol poor Bree she's hurting so much but she was hilarious with her one-night stands. I loved how she still was her ole self she didn't change it's only two things that changed and that was her drinking again and have sex with random guys with no feeling.

Cameron Matherson was super hot but what a cheater lol.

Lynette: I'm glad she finally knows how much of a push over and always wants to one-up someone especially Tom. If she wants to start dating again she needs to be more open to possibilities and not judge people.

Susan: I knew this would come back to kick her in the ass. But. she did the right thing and now Gabby can rest easier.

Gabby: I am glad she talked to Alejondro's family and the wife now knows how bad her husband was.

Renee: Girl friend did the right thing dumping Ben it was wrong of him to give her a ring in the first place but I'm glad Ben wants to keep Renee out of his money problems cause it really doesn't involve her.

Overall, very good episode I am looking forward to the next episode. Julie's back and Bree's in trouble it looks good.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga