View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 03:31 PM
s e r e n i t y
Fan Forum Hero

Reading it now, before I start forgive me if I can't go through your posts from the last thread, FF being stupid as you know and typing and copying is hard on my phones small screen

Ooh sleepover, fun wouldn't it be weird to explain Jake being there if her dad sees her though, weird

I've read this before I just realised I've had this image of this scene with hamiltons mum overhearing them talk stuck in my head, which was odd to me cause it's not in the show so yay, mysteries solved for me now

Random pet peeve, I hate when shows show girls sleeping in cute pyjamas, maybe it's just me but does everyone actually sleep in pyjamas? suppose it's me that's wrong sleeping in my jeans,

Quote:
Will: Actually, I heard you.* I was just making sure that you heard yourself.
I like funny Will

Ooh the dad issue is cleared up, kind of weird that I had the same thought as Will but yeah, Charlie's out of town,it seems!

Ooh Will/Bella shipping scene, The scene might have made me ship them

So, as you all know, I have horrible memory, can someone remind me, did Bella tell Scout they're not related?

Oh god, Hamilton taking pictures of Jake, this can't be good

Quote:
Hamilton: Who died and made you ambitious?
Scout: What?* That doesn’t even make sense.

Quote:
here it might be good to reflect: some people wanted to know why, in the season finale, did Sean not act surprised that Jake was a girl.* Well, had Sean ever actually met Jake as a boy?* I mean, sure, he knows the story now, but he’s not at all used to Jake in boy clothes.* Even in the last episode—Truth or Dare?—Sean only saw Jake as a girl.* He’s kind of got the same perspective as Jill on it…right
Interesting, I never thought of this

Quote:
Will: Will makes it all better, but still has no story line of his own.* Do you ever feel like a supporting character in your own life?
Copying this for you Finnegan fits in with your narration theory quite well, sonds like something an all knowing narrator would say

Oh wow, the commercial break is about the season premier of Roswell, I never realised how old these fanfics were til now

So that's me done with episode 3, and since it's past 2AM I'm gonna have to postpone episode 4 to tomorrow

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]