View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 10:24 PM
lancer1993
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Drew and Amy are cute. I'd like to see him finally get over the shyness thing with her though. I mean, how long have they been dating now?
I think he is for the most part, especially now they are officially a couple, he did close that door pretty damn quick

The cards for Amber and Drew were a nice touch, and I don't mind how she asked him to leave, it was less confrontational than Rory with Chris. Even if I don't like how Amber cries at the drop of a hat like that. It was also good how Seth left to not come between Sarah and Mark, I'm sure Chris wouldn't have done the same!

Zeek was annoying, wanting to hang with the bands and recapture his lost youth but in the end realizing he's not a kid anymore.

Adam was great with Kristina even though Crosby did bust him taking a look but hey we've all been there, Kristina stared at them longer I'm glade that wasn't over exposed, sorry for the bad pun. Pity Sarah wasn't there helping Kristina dressed like back in S1.

Oh and how can we forget Zeek and the guys giving Mark a hard time, looks like he held his own but I'm sure glade Sarah rescued him. Nice that Amber is fine with Mr Cyr or 'dad' as I'm sure he will be known Another Gilmore parallel, remember the pilot.