View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 05:08 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

In Havoc & In Heat (1x04) Episode Discussion ~ Airs October 17th!

[made by Juliana]

1x04: In Havoc & In Heat
October 17th, 2011 @ 9:00 p.m.

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
As Bluebell is hit by an intense heat wave, Zoe (Rachel Bilson) discovers that the hot weather makes everyone act differently and with a lot less inhibition In fact, it takes all of Zoe's strength to ignore her heat-induced attraction to Wade (Wilson Bethel) until it gets the best of her. Meanwhile, Lemon (Jaime King) prepares for the arrival of George's (Scott Porter) family, determined to win them over, but her emotions get the best of her when Lavon (Cress Williams) shows up to the same restaurant with his date, Didi (Nadine Velazquez). David Paymer directed the episode written by Rina Mimoun.

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
3. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
4. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 12-22-2013 at 10:05 AM
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote