View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 05:57 PM
shinebrighterxx
Graphics Team Manager

70,000 Posts Celebration Thread!

Thank you everyone who has contributed in helping us reach 70,000 posts. It may not seem like much, but to a small board it is a wonderful achievement. So thank you to our wonderful posters who stop by, even when they have a lot going on in their lives. Thank you to all the posters who post picspams, who worry over the post count, who apologise for not being able too post often. Thank you to the members who are participating in our rewatch and guest star survivor threads. Thank you to the members who post even when they are not well. Thank you to the members who have made arts/are making arts for the OPs which need work, and still come up with new ideas even though the show is over. Thank you all for sticking around, even though we only got twenty-two episodes, and continuing to post and discuss what a wonderful show we managed to get. You are all just as amazing as the show was. We appreciate all of you, & look forward to celebrating many more of these with you.
Chelle and Pelin

by the_aprilpie

by AuroraRuby

by Cheali

by the_aprilpie

animations by AuroraRuby

Chelle » join GTmy art