View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 09:34 AM
Squall_L.
Part-Time Fan

Thoughts on this episode:

B Plot: I really hate how the Bandahris give their approval Dave and Alli dating, but apparently Anya's not good enough for their approval? I get they're being more open-mindedd, but why is that every single guy that Alli gets paired with is a loser?

C Plot: Dawn got on my nerves, but I actually like how Fiona was able to bale her out of that crap situation. What's the point of having mega rich friends if they're not gonna ever help you out?

A Plot: I've saved the worst for last. I've always hated Drew, and now it's even worse. He went from being a manipulative, cheating bully to raging lunatic... And now he apparently he has the ability to beat people half to death? Wow, yeah, he's such a great character. And this MMA crap? Wtfh? Yeah, that's a really important, real life issue you're covering, Electric Boogaloo. I really, really hope that we don't ever hear about that ever again. Idfc if he's interesting; he's such a horrible, arrogant ******* that I can't stand to see be around people like him, let alone have them wasting time on my screen. I hate how Adam is just his doormat. On top of everything else, now he's going after every girl Adam has an interest in, and is friends with the guy who threw him into a glass door and never apologized for. Adam really needs to stand up to ****ty excuse for a brother.
The only thing that would've made this plot worth watching is if I got to see him get curbstomped again, but no he beat a guy into an unconsciousness in a blind berserker rage in an incredibly contrived and unrealistic way, which apparently means he's a good fighter now. Oh well that's Degrassi 2: Electric Boogaloo for you. At least Luke's acting is still narmy~.

Grades: B Plot: C-
C Plot: B
A Plot: F-

"YES OF COURSE I IRON MY UNDERWEAR. I AM NOT A HEATHEN EMMETT."

Last edited by Squall_L.; 08-18-2011 at 09:40 AM
Squall_L. is offline   Reply With Quote