View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 06:21 AM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikki_A (View Post)
^ I've never watched Lost but all the rants on Jate and Suliet are hilarious !!
Are they that horrible??
They really are Well, of course I am baised and we all are and everyone is entitled to their opinion Speaking of Jate and Suliet, I think I should repost my rants from the previous thread:

Jack/Kate emotionally abusive, unconvincing, cliched. Have two people meet each other first and make them end up together skipping any kind of a build up of their actual relationship, dedicating only one single episode to show the trainwreck of it and how a girl was willing to make her engagement with a guy be destroyed because of her loyalty to another man whom she could never see again. Show me how a guy turns into a posessive psycho because he is obsessed with the idea of a girl whom he doesn't even know for real, because she never opened up to him. Destroyed both characters. I am one of those rare anti-Jaters that did like Jack in the beginning of the show and thought he has a potential. Jate killed this potential totally.

Jimmy/Juju or Sawyer/Juliet epic couple is epic! Sniff a flower, eat pasta, then keep pining for another woman whom you haven't seen for years. And don't forget to fail to convince your current "love interest" that you love her not less than that other woman, because she totally needs to blow herself & everyone else up because of her insecurities. What an epic romance!

icon: swanspirate@tumblr