View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:18 AM
andsoitis
Ultimate Fan

"My love affair with Forwood started in s1. I've always like they were both a bit of an outsiders in their groups, both had parental issues and i thought they could help each other out. S2 has only made my love for them stronger they get each other, there is no judgement and they accept each other for who the truely are flaws and everything. Their chemistry is off the chart and they have masterd eyeflirting to a perfect 10 (good skill to have *wink*). They shared the most perfect first kiss and eventhough they´ve only had that one perfect kiss that kiss is worth a billion ordinary kisses. What i like about their relationship is that it is a journey - they are not the same people they were before the curse struk them and they are figuring out who they are now and who they wanna be. In the near future, I see some heartbreaking angst now that they are locked in some silly vamp/were feud (damn you Jules and Damon). I do believe that you can´t have a rainbow without a little rain and that this relationship will only become stronger in the future because they are infact incredible together."
~andsoitis (Elsa)
"Tyler and Caroline just complete each other. They both bring out the best in one another and that is what makes this ship so amazing. In my opinion being in love with someone is supposed to make you a better and stronger person. Like there is nothing you can’t do as long as that one person is by your side. Forwood has proven that time and time again. They’re the perfect match. For Caroline, being with Tyler has forced her to look at things from a whole new perspective. She’s not just some superficial blond cheerleader. She’s capable of caring deeply for someone other than herself. And for Tyler, being with Caroline has also given him a new perspective and broken his bad boy bully façade. He’s not afraid to show her his weaknesses and fears because he trusts her. He’s never felt this secure with someone before. Tyler and Caroline went through drastic changes in season two which forced them to see each other in a whole new light. They became best friends in a short period of time. They developed an intense emotional connection that shocked them both. Caroline was all Tyler had and he knew that no matter what painful physical changes he’d go through everything would be fine as long as she was there with him. They went to hell and back together. It was EPIC! Everything seemed almost perfect but perfect can’t last forever. Trust was broken and loyalties were tested. But the LOVE was never lost. Tyler and Caroline have a long road ahead of them. They will prove to us again that there is no obstacle they can’t overcome. They may even have to start their relationship from scratch. It doesn’t matter as long as they finally get it right. I know they are made for each other and pretty soon they will too."
~BlackHalo (TJ)
"Tyler Lockwood and Caroline Forbes. They were the last couple on everyone's minds. Yet from that small look he gave her as they both lay on the road in the Season One Finale, their story was set into motion. Now nearly a season on, they have forged a bond that can never be broken. They'll have obstacles, they'll have issues, but they'll overcome it. Because he let his walls and façades come down when he was with her. Because she's accepted and cherished for the person she truly is when she's with him. A werewolf and a vampire are going to show everyone that there is no such thing as predestined hate or fated enemies. Only relationships that are built up through friendship, trust and perseverance. "
~**confessa (Patricia)
"I started shipping Tyler and Caroline back in episode 7 of the first season. The way he looked at her and their flirty little cheers, I just knew that they had potential. This season I've done more than ship them, I've fallen completely and madly in love with how amazing I think they could be and what they could mean to each other. When Caroline, who could be killed by a werewolf bite, helped Tyler through his transformation, that was epic. The show has yet to explore their romantic tension, which is a shame, but hopefully in time we will be treated to what I think will be the best couple in the show. As shippers we've come a long way. I remember when there were just a handful of us posting on the thread, and fanarts, fanfiction, and fan videos were scarce. We kept the shipping going dreaming of what could be, because we knew that they would be great if given the chance. From being excited that we would get even a mention, or that they would be in the same scene, to a kiss, and a love confession, look how far we've come! 100 threads and I couldn't be more proud of us or happy to be a TC shipper. Here's to 100 more!"
~CrashandBurn9 (Jess)
"It may sound cheesy, but Tyler and Caroline truly are a beautifully tragic pairing. They have an unbreakable bond and care deeply for each other, though being warring species means that being together may seem impossible. The young Werewolf and Vampire have a long way to go before they can be together, but their connection is too strong for their relationship not to continue for as long as they live, and I have hope that one day, after the struggle, they will get the happy ending that they deserve. "
~DiamondDreaming (Nic)
"Tyler and Caroline. Such an amazing ship. There are so many reasons why I’m convinced these two would be an incredible couple that I don’t know where to begin. Well, let’s start with the chemistry. It’s incredible. They truly come alive in each other’s presence. Caroline’s smile is always bigger, happier; whereas Tyler’s entire face lits up like a Christmas tree. It’s especially nice to see him like this, because we all know what a hard life he’s bound to lead. Then there’s the not so tiny detail of them bringing out the very best from each other. She’s her strong, bubbly, optimistic self when she’s around him; he shows us just how big his heart is and lets her in in a way he never has with anyone else. There’s more than a physical attraction there, there’s genuine caring from both sides. Passion and friendship come together in such a way that we just know how strong their connection would be."
~dreamywriter19 (Caro)
"I've been a fan of The Vampire Diaries since it started. At the start I didn't really see a connection until season 2, where they became friends and Caroline was there for Tyler throughout his journey in becoming a werewolf. I felt they had a special connection as the actors and the characters have great chemistry and they understand each other. He is a werewolf and she a Vampire making them both fierce and an interesting couple."
~jules! (Jules)
"These two instantly clicked for me when I first realized something was up, they have that connection you don't see most days, and when he first thought she was like him I knew something would happen between them. They are what they are and still they needed each other. I was so invested, and when we were given a kiss, that kiss was worth the wait because it didn't seem rushed they both connected in that moment. Despite what is happening what he has said about her in the past has changed he has a heart and only the vampire can keep the beast within himself. She has been there for all of the transition and has stayed close to him, even when he was being a jerk she never left him, she was a true friend. Forwood has captured my heart and I will never turn my back on them. Because the two connect in a different way, their friendship is what grabs my attention makes me forget the she is a vampire and he is a werewolf and I love to forget sometimes."
~kfrancis08
"Here are my reasons for being a Forwood fan: They have an all consuming connection between them. They have eye sex down to an art form. I hope for them to find love with each other and their souls can heal together. The day they make love would be a moment to treasure."
~Kiane
"Even though they're different beings and there's alot of danger, I think there is something distinctly undeniable that deeply connects Tyler and Caroline together. Almost like a soulmate. They've both had these "personality makeovers" that have made them these three dimensional characters. They've been growing and I think they can only further grow with each other. They are finding that new normal together because of their relationship. They can be their true "new" selves with each other. Their human lives were important and so were those relationships, but that is in the past now. They are different people and there's definitely no going back.
Plus, I think it would be hot and passionate to see them together as a real couple. There would be lots of fire, but I think there would be a real gentleness too.
"

~light me up (Susan)
"Forwood is completely epic due to the fact the moment Tyler triggered the curse, Caroline was there for him understanding what he was going through. Even though he didn’t. When Tyler had no one else to go to, Caroline was there for him. Even though Caroline was his best friend’s girl he couldn’t control his feelings for her any longer. Forwood is the modern Romeo and Juliet of the Vampire Diaries. Natural enemies but destined to be together. Forwood has the chemistry and the connection that many fictional characters lack. Tyler can look beyond the high maintenance and neurotic vampire exterior of Caroline, and knows there is this caring and beautiful girl that would do anything for her love ones. And Caroline can overlook Tyler’s hot-temper bad boy persona, and know there is something deeper than what meets the eye. And though Tyler could have killed her on the full moon, Caroline stayed by his side as long as she could because she did not want him to be alone. Tyler was able to let Caroline in to see his vulnerable side. A place the average person did not get a chance to see. Caroline caressed and consoled Tyler after his transformation. And even though Tyler and Caroline are going through issues and are not on good terms, Tyler still wants the best for Caroline. Even if that means pushing her back towards Matt because he knows that will make her happy. One of the main reasons Forwood is an epic couple, the last thing Tyler did before he left Mystic Falls he went to go see Caroline for the last time because he knew he wouldn’t be back anytime soon. He just needed to see her, and that says everything. Though Caroline lied to Tyler sheis still his Barbie Vamp. Although Caroline may be angry and heartbroken by Tyler she will always have a soft spot for her Wolf Boy. And nevertheless Tyler may be gone…. He won’t be for long because we all know he will not be able to keep away from his girl. "
~Miss Rose (Kesah)
"Why do i love Tyler/Caroline? let me start by saying that i wasn't always a fan of them, it was 2x11 that got me to ship them. Tyler and Caroline have no secrets, he knows who she is, and she knows who he is, they may be forbidden to be together but you can't help who you fall for or feel something for. Tyler doesn't judge Caroline and she doesn't judge him back, their Tragic, forbidden, sweet, romantic and angsty, which is what a ship should be, and more."
~NBAlways (Sara)
"I have to admit that I did not notice the potential of Tyler & Caroline since their first moments in season 1. It took me a time to notice how appropriate they are for each other, specifically when Tyler got the curse of transforming into a werewolf and Caroline started to help him. I started to see another side of Caroline when he was getting close with Tyler, and I could not believe that she was so awesome. I started to notice another side from Tyler (a beautiful one), since he got the curse and started to hang out with Caroline. I realized that they bring so much of each other, one could say that they complement one another perfectly. The con of being a vampire and a werewolf, who are supposed to hate each other, did not inflict in their relationship from the start, why should it?, they can make their own choices and form their destiny. I know they will be able to overcome the difficulties because it’s impossible to waste such epicness."
~rrr222 (Roxy)
"To me, Tyler and Caroline are the perfect fit – they are both trying to find their way with their newly found supernatural powers and can help each other with that in a way no one else can. Things may not happen immediately with them but I believe it will happen. We know that Tyler feels something for her which gives me a lot of hope for the future. They have too much potential and chemistry to waste."
~shattered jewels (Lise)
"If you think about to last season and compare it to the progress these characters have had, you would start to wonder if they were even the same people. They were much different people back in Season One compared to whom they are now, but in this case it's definitely a good thing. Not only have they changed as individuals and for the better, but their relationship with each other has changed over the course of the season. Once upon a time they might not have even interacted, but after they got drawn together over Tyler's transformation this is what changed them. I doubt they even realized it at the time, but they definitely crossed a line from friendship into something potential. Last season, I loved the potential they might have, but this season that potential turned into the real thing. The closer they grew to one another the more they realize how much they do have in common now. They are no longer the normal human teenagers they once thought they were, but now they are something else. They are something new and supernatural and its only their bond with each other is able to get them through. For some.. it might seem like the end, but I have a feeling... it's only the beginning and the best things are yet to come."
~Stay To The Lights (Jen)
"Tyler and Caroline have brought a whole new aspect to TVD. Their fierceness and loyalties have brought a rift, but I am confident that these two will win out in the end. Tyler told Caroline that it's not fair to be with somebody and not let them know who you really are, well each accepts the other for who and what they are. They found something in the other and sparks flew, no matter how much they wanted to deny it. When they had nobody to turn to, the other was there for them. Their connection is pure and monstrous at the same time, but it makes amazing chemistry. I cannot wait to see how the lives of these two intertwines yet again. I truly believe that these two will be endgame. Forwood FTW!"
~tsforever (Lizy)

'100' icons

more? (credit to BlackHalo)

tumblr arts of the moment

click on each art to reblog on tumblr (credit to respective makers)

animation of the moment

No love, no glory.
They've never known love like this.
Because sometimes you can't make it on your own.
There is love in their bodies and it holds them together.
Love is a game that two can play and both win.
Their love makes everything lovely.
You are what I never knew I always wanted.
Their hearts are set on each other.
He is meant for her and she is meant for him.
They love each other just the way they are.
She was the light during his deepest, darkest hour.
Full List | Comment or post to add one.

BlackHalo: animations, icons, soundtrack art
ladybug70981: love and praise
♥Laura♥: candice/michael quote art, tc pop art,
scrabble art, star trek manip,
werewolf/vampire manip
light me up: general thread organization,
the story, the novels, updated character bios
MandyCandy218: main banner, character banner,
moments banner, section banners
Stay to the Lights: the novels

Last edited by andsoitis; 05-05-2011 at 03:35 PM