View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 10:53 PM
s e r e n i t y
Fan Forum Hero

Added you to the list Erin welcome Im Sheida

I love that scene that you mentioned from the finale, the hug and the wave, so cute

Quote:
For me I love Vampire Diaries because of the history of the town and with the flashbacks of the characters past lives. I love how by understanding their pasts we can know why they act a certain way in the future.
Oh exactly, thats why Im loving S2 even more, we get to know more of how Damon became the evil vamp he is today and more backstory about Katherine its fascinating

I love the conflict Damons been having these last few episodes even if Im not a big Damon/Elena fan I do love how he sometimes wants to be good but cant

Im not against Damon/Elena, in fact it makes way for my ship Stefan/Caroline to get together so go them

Im not familair with that doctrine Finnegan, however I have seen that theory presented in many books and tv shows and movies, its an interesting one, it doesnt neccesarily disprove the whole vampire thing, as in they can be the actual visualization of this doctrine, being entirely evil, and trying against it
though Im pretty sure my religion says everyones born good and pure and so I like the vampires as the opposite of what humans ae.

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]