View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:06 PM
'Tos
Master Fan

OT2 Thread #32: Life After Everwood: Other Addictions (TV Shows, Books, Movies, Music)

credit: Alex

Hi guys! Welcome to the new OT2 thread #32!

This is a second OT thread that focuses on shows, books, movies and music we're now obsessed with since Everwood ended. Important: This thread is focused on promoting in depth discussion.

Reminder:
This thread is about discussing shows, books, movies, and music we love with as much insightful discussion as possible. Bring over your opinions on latest episodes, discuss characters and storylines, books you're reading, movies you're watching, music you're listening to, but please remain cordial, respect one another and refrain yourself from turning this thread into drama land.

** This board has always been very mature and we'd like it to remain this way.

With that said, and keeping that all in mind, we'd like to welcome you to this new thread!

Shows Everwood members watch :

Michelle (Wilpen) :
Lost, Friday Night Lights, Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, The Ghost Whisperer, Pretty Little Liars, Chuck

Alexandra (buffyannAlex) :
Lost, 24, Grey's Anatomy, House, Supernatural, Scrubs, Bones, Desperate housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Fringe, Friday Night Lights, The Office, Dollhouse, Smallville, Dexter, The Ghost Whisperer

New shows I'd check this year : Glee, V, Fast Forward, Vampire Diaries

Ashley (AppleBehry22):
Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, Nip/Tuck, Roswell, Reba, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Lost

dawnie@ :
Gilmore Girls, Lost, One Tree Hill, 24 ,Hell's Kitchen2

Angela (AngelaiDanes):
Lost, Gilmore Girls

Alan (The Crow) :
Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Lost, The Office, Chuck, Friday Night Lights, The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Fringe, So You Think You Can Dance, 10 Things I Hate About You, Greek, Community, V, Glee, The Vampire Diaries, Being Erica, Psych, White Collar, Warehouse 13, Haven, Covert Affairs, Pretty Little Liars, and The Glades.

Tos' :
Mad Men, Dexter, Fringe, Chuck, Castle, Psych, Parks & Recreation, Community, Modern Family, How I Met Your Mother, Futurama, Being Human

Coffee
Watch: Prison Break, Supernatural, House, Gilmore Girls
Want to watch but always miss it: Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Veronica Mars
Future Shows, I'm planning on watching: Jericho, Heroes..

own worst enemy
Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, True Blood, Dexter, Weeds, Big Love, How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210, Smallville, Scrubs, Better Off Ted, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Private Practice, Ugly Betty, The Office, 30 Rock, Top Chef, So You Think You Can Dance, The Hills, My Life on the D List, American Idol, Dollhouse, Mad Men, Nip/Tuck, Fringe

New shows: Melrose Place, The Beautiful Life, The Vampire Diaries, Flash Forward, Bored to Death, Glee

everwoodfan52 :
Friday Night Lights, House, Chuck, Dexter, Drop Dead Diva, Royal Pains, Modern Family, Rookie Blue, Pretty Little Liars

MrsBrown : The Office, Lost, Friday Night Lights, Brothers and Sisters, Battlestar Galactica

BepperGirl: Being Erica, Bones, Chuck, Dollhouse, Drop Dead Diva, Friday Night Lights, Glee, How I Met Your Mother. Leverage, Psych, United States of Tara, Pretty Little Liars, Castle, The Vampire Diaries, White Collar, Rizzoli & Isles, and Supernatural.

ShadowMagist: How I Met Your Mother, Greek, Smallville, Supernatural, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, Glee, Vampire Diaries, It's Always Raining In Philadelphia.

Thief Of Love: Mad Men, Psych, Gilmore Girls, The Office, Parks & Recreation

Cleveland: Lost, Brothers & Sisters, Dollhouse, Battlestar Galactica, Friday Night Lights

Shelby (Cowgirl08): Chuck, Friday Night Lights, 90210, One Tree Hill, Greek, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Make it or Break it, White Collar

Rolfi Cole: Outsourced, Modern Family, Castle, Chuck, Psych, The Mentalist, TVD, Community, House, Ghost Whisperer, Smallville, Supernatural

ForVanAngel: Lost, Gilmore Girls, Six Feet Under, Everwood, Dawson's Creek, One Tree Hill, Roswell, Seinfeld, Scrubs, Home Improvement, The Big Bang Theory, Dexter, Eli Stone, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Rescue Me, Brothers & Sisters, Alias, My So-Called Life, Jack & Bobby, Mad Men, Malcolm in the Middle, The Shield, Party of Five, Ally McBeal, Heroes, Parenthood, Lizzy McGuire, Spellbinder, Freaks & Geeks
“[People] talk to me about these characters as if they’re real, and they’re not real, but they’ve become real...I really think, shows like this one, you have an attachment to them. They’re like friends you check in on."
-Greg Berlanti on Everwood

Last edited by 'Tos; 02-10-2011 at 03:48 PM