View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 03:26 PM
James26
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Why would she take Cassandra's word? That makes no sense to me. Again, rushed and convenient. Whatever works, I guess.
Have to agree with Mayberry. It was established in 3x02 that the show will use OOC writing when it's convenient for the plot (hence Liam's decision to be secretive with Annie, and downright idiotic). That said, a desperate Naomi might do something questionable...perhaps they could have simply written it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
again Naomi is superficial, she's written as the type that takes more time matching outfit w/ her cellphone color, or picking out a dress for the mood than to go to a pharmacy and get some over the counter pills.
Come on...I can't imagine anyone who knows the character well could call Naomi superficial.

They may write her as the silly stereotype at times, but it was established as early as the pilot that she's more than what she appears to be on the surface. She's not an airhead, she's someone who thinks.

Not surprised at all that Navid was absent, especially if he didn't have Adrianna's lap to crawl on. He remains my least favourite half-character.

To my surprise, I've enjoyed the Annie story line. They picked the right actress to play her boss. Those two have an amusing little chemistry.