View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 02:17 PM
my.song.is.love
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
I think any boy auction is going to draw comparisons to OTH - but I think that's a good thing, seeing as I loved early OTH and if this show can replicate it in the slightest, I'll be happy
THIS!

Can someone please tell me what happened to Liam, because I do not recognise this guy at all, he's the dullest person ever now.

So far Annalynne is still amazing in her storyline, I want them to explore it like a long time thing. But knowing 90210, it will be like "okay so girls know, we'll take Cannon down together and we'll never go back to this". It would suck, because things like that don't just go away. Like Annie freaking kill a human being but we should be sorry for her because she hit and run and it haunted her for a whole year, poor baby.

I also don't understand what happened to Ade, I know that this girl is drama and trouble but the writing for her is horrible, Jessica Lowndes is better than this, in fact I think she's the best actress in the show and writers are wasting her talent, in my opinion.
Alex; icon: summerlove_80