View Single Post
Old 04-18-2005, 05:22 AM
Michelle
Master Fan

Episode #111 Discussion - The Drought

An accidental emission has Carrie certain that she and Mr. Big will never share a bed again. The last three months have Miranda convinced she will never share a bed with any man again. A foray into tantric celibacy leaves Samantha craving old-fashioned sex, and Charlotte's boyfriend would rather be mentally balanced than sexually active.

One month was interesting, two months was numbing... three months, I'm going out of my mind. -Miranda

Woman on the street: They say the average 33-year-old woman has sex 3.5 times a week. I'd like to know who that woman is.

Carrie: New York City is all about sex. People getting it, people trying to get it, people who can't get it. No wonder the city never sleeps. It's too busy trying to get laid.

Miranda: You farted! You're human!
Carrie: I don't want him to know that!

Samantha: Normal is the halfway point between what you want and what you can get.

Carrie: There are 1.3 million single men in New York, 1.8 million single women, and of these more than 3 million people, about 12 think they're having enough sex.

*credit Mr.Brightside for screencaps... Thanks!

SATC