View Single Post
Old 03-15-2005, 11:51 PM
Raja
Passionate Fan

I'm in the "keep Rory single and independently develop her character" camp. Love to see her hanging around with her friends and doing stuff. Maybe some scenes with her dad and the sister she's rumored to have. But alas.

If I wasn't clear I changed my opinion from negative to positive. As far as him versus Logan. I'd find dark humor more interesting than swarminess. But that might risk a Digger redux in which case swarminess is far preferable. I prefer a Marty type that is just a normal middle class student who isnt a "jock" rich kid" "burnout" or any other stereotype and for Rory to go out and do fairly normal stuff. To me that crowd makes Yale Chilton and I was looking forward to her going to college and getting away from Chilton. But all & all his character is a positive if it helps Rory explore new things and learn more about herself. If it becomes all about her trying to domesticate him or a "rich" versus "poor" morality play then it's a waste of time for me.

Which is why Logan is fine for me as long as he stays as he is and isn't transformed by some hokey magical gilmore power.

But I'm already straying too much off topic.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote