View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 07:41 AM
wolkenfuehlen
Elite Fan

Yay, new thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon_collie (View Post)
I think that's what's so hard on Hamilton. Knowing that she could live without him. And she definitely is always in charge. Maybe it's because so much of her home life is out of her hands?
I think so. She had to be alone and take care of herself early on, so now she's learned to not rely on anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melon_collie (View Post)
What I'm trying to say is that they probably need a break to grow up and define themselves and then get back together and be the soulmates we know they are. I think their future relationship will be a milllion times stronger if they don't spend the whole time since highschool together.
I agree with that completely. That said, I don't think that if she breaks up with Ham she will automatically "choose" Spencer. I think they both need some time alone.

Quote:
I definitely do agree with you that Jake and Ham deserve a happy ending. I hope Nicky could write a futurefic to explore them as adults. I'd be fascinated to see read that.
As far as I know, Nicky once intended to write a future fic set one year after the end of season 6, and I think that's still the plan. I'll try to remember to ask her next time I see her online.