View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Cloudburst2000
Addicted Fan

Me likes the video, and here's hoping the boys add more US dates to the tour. I hate it when they skip middle America. All they've really got so far is Chicago. On the last tour, they hit several places in between the coasts like Atlanta, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Nashville, ect. I saw them at all those plus the Chicago gig. Now, they're only doing Chicago and not the others. Hopefully, they add them in later like they did the last tour. They came back and did a second leg of the tour which is where I saw them at Indy, Cincy, and Nashville. Hope they do the same again. All those places are relatively close to me. I really can't believe they haven't scheduled Indy yet. I don't think they've missed performing at the Murat Theater since like 2000 or so. They were scheduled to perform there for Heathen Chemistry tour but it was cancelled when that dang cab driver ran a red light. So they ALWAYS hit Indy. I hope they stay true to form. I already have three gigs this tour under my belt and hoping to add more. Sadly, I can't do Chicago this year because I can't get off work. My fellow chemist is already off that day *sigh* Maybe I can do Detroit though *crosses fingers*

Spike did what Angel never could...he stuck around.
Cloudburst2000 is offline   Reply With Quote