View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 05:12 PM
saphire
Extreme Fan

well yep they did break up last night but i think it's a good thing and here's why.

danny obviously isn't ready for marriage and is still dealing with so many affects of the war including struggling to know why he survived and why he deserves his life and why he deserves mary. i think he basically has a lot of issues to deal with including his feelings of unworthiness with mary and mary sees that and wants to let him go and let him figure out why he lived, his reasons for being here etc. good for her for standing up for herself and realizing that the timing is just off.

this is only season 2 of this series and with the great ratings there will be many more seasons to come. danny and mary are obviously the main couple of the show as evidenced by their storyline from the pilot, through season 1, the season finale, the season 2 opener, and through november sweeps. now danny can really fight for mary and prove to her that he really does love her. with all their history they will make their way back to eachother.

if you are a danny and mary fan i would email nbc at:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/footer/Contact_Us.shtml

and let them know how you feel!

Alias: Sydney and Vaughn forever!!