Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-30-2004, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

Episode 2.10: Silver Star

SILVER STAR

A girl goes missing and Danny searches for answers - Tim Delaughter Guest Stars -- Ed (James Caan) and Mike (James Lesure) piece together the clues of a possible kidnapping. Their efforts lead to a man with a criminal past and also force Mike to recall a terrible memory from his childhood. Meanwhile, Danny (Josh Duhamel) and Mary (Nikki Cox) leave Las Vegas for a romantic trip to Los Angeles, amidst rumors that they will return as a married couple. Elsewhere, Delinda (Molly Sims) becomes enamored with The Polyphonic Spree, a unique musical group, and their leader Tim Delaughter (as himself). Vanessa Marcil and Marsha Thomason also star.
Old 11-30-2004, 04:07 AM
Passionate Fan

i didn't rewind the tape far enough so i missed most of the episode due to my vcr stopping! grrr
Old 11-30-2004, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

I am really confused about Mary's decision to call off the engagement. She and Danny just spent a romantic weekend together and she calls it off?

When she asked him why he wanted to marry her he said that her face was what he saw when he was on the brink of death. That is mighty romantic. Although, he should've said because he loved her... so maybe that is why. Has he said he loved her? I can't remember. I just hope that Danny does something to win her back, not just drop it. I would be so upset if this is it for those two.

The other storyline was so ridiculous it wasn't even funny. They track down this rapist/killer and they think his capture will fly with the DA? I mean, I wish they would have just a teeny-weeny bit of reality when it comes to their apprehension of felons when they aren't on Monticeto property!

I liked Delinda's storyline, though. It cracked me up when she realized she'd never seen her ex-husband again, and when she asked her father about it he just walked away. Anyway, I thought it was funny.

Also, I have a feeling they are going to have another guest star stunt as Samantha's husband. I think it's going to be someone famous. Just my opinion, though.
Old 11-30-2004, 02:54 PM
Passionate Fan

so she didn't say why she broke off the engagement?
Old 11-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Extreme Fan

well yep they did break up last night but i think it's a good thing and here's why.

danny obviously isn't ready for marriage and is still dealing with so many affects of the war including struggling to know why he survived and why he deserves his life and why he deserves mary. i think he basically has a lot of issues to deal with including his feelings of unworthiness with mary and mary sees that and wants to let him go and let him figure out why he lived, his reasons for being here etc. good for her for standing up for herself and realizing that the timing is just off.

this is only season 2 of this series and with the great ratings there will be many more seasons to come. danny and mary are obviously the main couple of the show as evidenced by their storyline from the pilot, through season 1, the season finale, the season 2 opener, and through november sweeps. now danny can really fight for mary and prove to her that he really does love her. with all their history they will make their way back to eachother.

if you are a danny and mary fan i would email nbc at:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/footer/Contact_Us.shtml

and let them know how you feel!

Alias: Sydney and Vaughn forever!!
Old 11-30-2004, 10:55 PM
Master Fan

I haven't see the ep yet, but I am glad they did not elope. Would have been a different story if they had some sort of a relationship, but not to see them marry at this stage.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Banned

I get the odd feeling that Danny was never really in love with Mary.