View Single Post
Old 11-30-2004, 11:54 AM
GenL
Loyal Fan

I am really confused about Mary's decision to call off the engagement. She and Danny just spent a romantic weekend together and she calls it off?

When she asked him why he wanted to marry her he said that her face was what he saw when he was on the brink of death. That is mighty romantic. Although, he should've said because he loved her... so maybe that is why. Has he said he loved her? I can't remember. I just hope that Danny does something to win her back, not just drop it. I would be so upset if this is it for those two.

The other storyline was so ridiculous it wasn't even funny. They track down this rapist/killer and they think his capture will fly with the DA? I mean, I wish they would have just a teeny-weeny bit of reality when it comes to their apprehension of felons when they aren't on Monticeto property!

I liked Delinda's storyline, though. It cracked me up when she realized she'd never seen her ex-husband again, and when she asked her father about it he just walked away. Anyway, I thought it was funny.

Also, I have a feeling they are going to have another guest star stunt as Samantha's husband. I think it's going to be someone famous. Just my opinion, though.