View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 04:52 PM
Chase.This.Light
Fan Forum Hero

The official JVDB brick throwing society #2 ...we miss the good old days of fish slapping...not!

Hi everyone,

It seems more and more lately that some of the threads end up going off on a tangent with regards to venting frustrations about the storylines and how DC ended, lack of James related material, the quality of James related material and well, the sucky ending of DC. I just thought it was high time we had a place to vent our frustrations, a central location, which would maybe somehow allow the appreciation threads to be more appreciation orientated as opposed to the sometimes downward spiraling into negitivity.

Maddie and I felt that we should start a new thread for the brick throwing society just so we could re-introduce the rules.

Remember the FanForum rules when posting!
  • No bashing real people - meaning actors, writers, posters etc - it's one thing to critique something, but another to flat out bash someone. You can say I don't think Paul/Kevin et al made the right choice because...but you can't call a real person a moron.
  • Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully, but do not attack other posters. Please treat other members with the same respect and courtesy that you would want for yourself.
  • Try to post something James related once in a while, although venting in general is ok.

If Maddie and I feel the need to reign someone in, we will and we reserve the right to edit the rules if need be.

Let's vent!

So i present to you:

The Official James van der Beek Brick Throwing Society.